Wednesday 24 February 2016

Your Questions About Food Network

Donna asks…

Who is the black male on food network grills?

I am looking for reference to a black male on Food Network that grills. I want to get a friend his book.

Our pick of the answers:

There is a guy who does only grilling out in his back yard. He has, like, 3 grills and does everything imaginable. His name is Robert Rainford. His show is "License To Grill". You can Google his name to find his web site.

Helen asks…

How did chefs on food network get their own show?

I want to become a successful chef one day & have my own show on food network. I want to go to a good culinary school. I want to learn how to cook better -- I have the determination. If you know please let me know, Im curious. Im only 16 but Im thinking of becoming a chef - its an option for my future. I love cooking -- Im not the best cook but I am willing to learn.

Our pick of the answers:

If you watch the food network there was a show that showed how food stars like Rachel Ray, got thier chance on being there. They worked their selves up by actually becoming known in the television industry... Or try out when your a bit older for the Food Network's Next Food Star.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Food Network

No comments:

Post a Comment