Friday 26 February 2016

Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes Online

Donna asks…

Cold Weather Shoes. Thanks for the help but.........?

Thanks everyone who has been answering what shoes I should wear in cold weather but I need some specifics. Here in AZ we wear boots similar to uggs, only cuter versions like Jessica Simpsons or Steve Maddens, Anway I always wear boots with jean skirts and I cant imagine them looking cute with jeans or pants. Any fashion forward northern girls that can help me with what boots to wear with jeans and still look good

Our pick of the answers:

Born Boots are really good leather and last years and years. Try Nordstrom's Online Sierra Trading Post online.

Maria asks…

Prom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hey guys was wondering if yous could tell me where I would get a nice prom dress from? not a really expenisve one though a nice one. I dont want to be paying alot of money for something I will be wearing for one night but I also dont want one that looks too cheap. HELP :(

Our pick of the answers:

You may want to look online. You can always find really inexpensive dresses at Overstock.com. Http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Dresses/2120/cat.html I really like these dresses if you're looking for something short: http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Maggy-London-Womens-Rosette-Detail-Strapless-Dress/5561321/product.html http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Jessica-Simpson-Womens-Bubble-Bottom-Halter-Cocktail-Dress/5108687/product.html And this is a really pretty long dress that I think is perfect for prom: http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Oleg-Cassini-Womens-Beaded-Stretch-Taffeta-Dress/5190134/product.html

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Jessica Simpson Shoes Online

No comments:

Post a Comment