Friday 26 February 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Shopping

Jenny asks…

Do you think high heels make girls look slutty?

I'm 17, and only 4"11'. I LOVE high heels, I think they are so cute and I love wearing them, but I DON'T want to look slutty. Last night I was shopping for shoes online and my stepmom said that heels that high (they were 4.5"-5" heels) make girls look slutty. what do you think?

Our pick of the answers:

I am 5'4" and I wear 4.5"-5" inch heels all the time. Definitely make me look sexy and cute, but not slutty if worn with appropriate attire.

Carol asks…

Girls, I'm shopping online & I was wondering if you could help me find some really pretty black heels?

I just don't really know where to look. I've never shopped online, before. I'd like the heels to be really high, and preferably shiny. Can you help me? @Armed Intervention: No lie, my mom calls her heels 'stripper shoes.' And we don't wear the same size. @Joe E: Okay! Boys, too! lol =D

Our pick of the answers:

Spiegel , also check out Dillard's both has a lot to choose from.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-online-shopping-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment