Tuesday 9 February 2016

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Sandy asks…

Lyrics plze!?

i NEED the lyrics to pop lock and drop it by dem franchise boys PLZE HELP!!!!!1

Our pick of the answers:

Toot that thang up mommie make it roll Once you pop pop lock it for me girl get low If ya momma gave it to you baby girl let it show Once you pop lock drop it for me maybe we can roll Pop Lock and Drop it (8x) Tonight its gon be some changes no acting sedity So stop acting and get it clapping cuz im knowing you feel me Yeah you cute but dont let that s*** go to yo head Cuz what this cutie dont do pimpin anotha one will You prepared rocking a skirt and yo heels so tall And we aint wit none of that trickin but Ive been so tall Ive been beeping you for a while and you throwing it back If you looking for you a baller we got dough in the back Look ya color carmello brown and yo skin so smooth Im having fantasies about what you and me can do And you a undercover freak you probably thinking the same Im seeing light upon yo face because you peeping my chain And I aint tryna put you out there as if you a freak So dont even take it that way just say you did it for me And yea you prolly roll with me because theres money in my pocket So before then I gotta see you pop lock and drop it Toot that thang up mommie make it roll Once you pop pop lock it for me girl get low If ya momma gave it to you baby girl let it show Once you pop lock drop it for me maybe we can roll Pop Lock and Drop it (8x) I aint gotta be ya man but I really wouldnt mind We aint gotta talk again Im just tryna have a time If you a balla pull a stack out and slap her on her A! Poplocking Cockblockas get up out the way Let lil mommie get low give her space let her sweat The club turn into Hooters cuz they shirts is so wet From the window to the wall lil momma showing her thong The bar freaking herself is telling me that its on You ready then we can roll Im telling you we can go Im thinking if I can handle it the way you make it roll You grooving and speeding up You right in between us If you a stripteasa Then baby dont tease us At first I thought I was trippin but my vision gettin clearer You moving that thang around as if you practice in a mirror She doing a new dance thata what the next man said Im like naw she just pop locking on a hand stand Toot that thang up mommie make it roll Once you pop pop lock it for me girl get low If ya momma gave it to you baby girl let it show Once you pop lock drop it for me maybe we can roll Pop Lock and Drop it (8x) Make it roll to the left (Left!) Roll to the right (Right!) Pop Lock and dropping get low iightMake it roll to the left (Left!) Roll to the right (Right!) Pop Lock and dropping get low iight It aint tricking if you got it we got it but aint giving Just bounce it and roll wit it then maybe youll roll with us It aint tricking if you got it we got it and aint giving Just bounce it and roll wit it and maybe youll roll with us Pop lock and drop it Now pop lock and drop it fo me Pop lock and drop it Say pop lock and drop it fo me A whats yo name girl Neva mind Neva Mind Do yo thang girl (Fahre?) You aint neva lie Whats yo name girl Neva mind Neva Mind Do yo thang girl (Fahre?) You aint neva lie (OH)

Sandra asks…

Can anyone get me lyrics to.......?

1.Oh Girl by Paul Wall 2. Good Luck Charm by Jagged Edge 3.i don't know the name of the last one but its by T.I. and it goes "i like my beat down low and my top let back. see me riddin 24s wit a choppa in the back......." thanxx Lindsey H now can someone please find the T.I song, i know its on his album KING. please don't tell me what website to go to. cut and paste the lyrics please. thanxx errbody thanxx ChaosThinker

Our pick of the answers:

"Girl" Paul Wall [Chorus: sped-up sample of "Oh Girl" by the Chi-Lites] Ohhh girl, I'd be in trouble if you left me now Cause I don't know where to look for love, I just don't know how Ohhhhhhhh girl, I'd be in trouble if you left me now Cause I don't know where to look for love, I just don't know how Ohhhh.. [cut off and echoes] [Paul Wall] It started off, we were two peas in the pod Motivated by love with the blessings of God We were head over heels in this love thang Funny ain't it thinkin back, our friends thought it was just a fling I used to call you on the phone, late night tip Mackin to you in your ear, conversation well equipped I used to make you laugh, I used to make you smile But all the while your roommates were in denial We felt a lot of jealousy from the very start Your so-called friends kept tryin to tear us apart They used to tell you all kinda lies Just like a wolf in sheep's clothing, the devil came in disguise They transformed all your smiles into tears to sabotage your happiness and blamed it on my busy career I gave you e'rythang, aimin to please But I guess it wasn't enough, cause now you ready to leave But don't go baby [Chorus] [Paul Wall - over Chorus] What it do baby, don't leave me hangin baby I know you feelin this, I'm just sayin though I know you hearin me, so don't do it baby You know I keep it real, just let me tell you somethin [Paul Wall] Lil' momma been down with me for a while When you tryin to smile I'm the one you like to dial But lately I've been on a mission for commission So while you at home wishin you was with me I've been missin But listen I'm tryin to lace you up with diamonds that glisten I got a vision so baby you need to kill all the fiction Don't listen to what your friends sayin, they just jealous cause they on the sidelines watchin while you in the game playin I'm just sayin you should be stayin, but I ain't trippin I'm in love with my money baby that's how I'm livin You know I got you on my mind like an edge up And all of your naggin me and whinin it got me fed up I'm on the grind hustlin, stackin my cash But you just thank I'm in the streets chasin after some ass Tryin to break that bread, I'm tryin to get that cake But you complainin talkin 'bout you fin' to escape, baby what it do [Chorus] [Paul Wall] I'm tryin to tell you 'bout your friends hatin While they be over there complainin I'm just on my grind paper chasin You got them insecure thoughts in your mind But instead of chasin hoes I be overtime on my grind You steady listenin to the gossip in the beauty shop But all them jealous single females want what you got They would do anythang to take yo' place Cause everytime I come around they be givin me that sex face You ridin shotgun in the James Bond Benz With the frog-eyed lens on them 20 inch do rims So why you worried about your jealous so-called friends I'm just on my grind tryin to stack me up some ends baby I used to make you laugh, I used to make you smile And all the while your jealous friends been in denial I ain't askin much, lil' momma just keep it real Either you're down with me or not, baby what's the deal [Chorus - 2.5X w/o cut-off until last 1/2 repeat] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "Good Luck Charm" by Jagged Edge She's my light My shining star She's so dear to me yes she is yes she is My rabbits foot, my lucky charm Yes she is yes she is Whoa whoa whoa oooh [1] - Everytime that something good happens in my life- You're always there for me, looking good by my side- Picture you now, pullin up your panty hose And you always got that sexy underwear on So much good has come my way Since she came in my life I'll never push you away or brush you off to the side See girl I, I I.... See my luck has changed for the better. [Chorus:] See I got so much love for you in these arms- Don't you know that you're my good luck charm. Where you are forever girl ain't no harm Ain't nobody else can borrow it, I won't allow it See I got so much love for you in these arms Don't you know that you're my good luck charm. Lovin you forever girl and never do I Wanna go without, my good luck charm [2] - Like a rabbits foot on keys, or some lucky dice All I want or need, I ain't gotta ask twice Where would I be? What would I do Without you looking out for me? Probably be, probably be in these streets. Without you in my life, My future ain't the same, no. And I'm not wanting the blame Baby I, know I been around, I'm Tired of messing around, I Got so much love. [Chorus] [Bridge:] And I'd throw away this ice, and Give up my J.E. Pieces- Just to get a piece of (your love forever) And I knew you were a keeper So babygirl I'm keepin you. Can't think about letting you go no no It seems like every situation I been facing, You know what to do to save me So I know you bring me love.- So I'm standing strong like a soldier- I know how to hold you- I'm saying this to let you know I got so. Ooh. [Chorus] See you're my yeah See you're my See you're my yeah See you're my [fade] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "Top Back" by T.I. [T.I.] Haaaa...Mannie Fresh I got you nigga I'm gonna show these niggaz what to do with one of your beats I'm shuttin the whole block down Here comes trouble homey I'ma tell you how the king like to ride homeboy [Chorus: repeat 2X] I like my beat down low and my top let back Can see me ridin 24's with a chopper in the back Ya like ya Kenwood hot and ya top let back If ya rims sit high and ya windows pitch black [Verse 1] I'm the man in my city ain't nobody fuckin wit me You can ask the real niggaz and all the bad bitches I'm a known drug dealer I always have 50's And the thugs and the killers was all in class wit me SS'S on 26's watchin some television Shorty I'm never slippin got the berretta in vision And ready to pop the clip in, ready to get to trippin Ready to show these folks a celebrity pistol whippin Pimp stolen' the automobile and the roof for the tag missin Polices' try to pursue me it's nothin but gas given Addicted to fast livin, yes I'm one of my dads children Think I'm bad now shoulda seen me before I had children Give dick to ya daddy's daughter and they oughta have children? Hope he got some insurance cause I definitely have some endurance? Kill her in Mississippi and drive her ass to Missouri Still my waint pet drippin' while I'm woodgrain grippin [Chorus] [Verse 2] I got this Pimp Squad Click I know you hearda bout us Young niggaz filthy rich and we ain't worried bout much On this glock I clutch In God I trust If a fuck nigga start bet his heart I bust Got ya partners and the broad in ya car fucked up What, ya under estimation thought a star wouldn't bust I got the heart and the guts on this purp I blow Move ten bricks daily tryin' to twerk five mo Ya see the Cadillac swervin down Hollywood Road On the flyest ?? In Cali fuckin Hollywood Ho's On a pill and half with my partner Young Dro Bumpin Goodie Mob Soul Food number fo Other rappers' old dudes told dudes I'ma pro With a loaded fo fo and a quarter brick of blow (Hey) nigga don't you hit me less you buyin 6 or mo My 24 blades glistenin and my 808 kickin [Chorus] [Verse 3] I wear the crown down under man somebody better tell 'em 'For I spit a hundred rounds and have everybody bailin I got some bitches in a Benz and my partners in the Chevy And now we ridin Giovanni's and Asani's on Pirellis If ya ever think ya tryin to run up on me just forget it The clip in the chopper long as ya leg and leave ya shredded Pistol way in the truck got my knife on tuck Ya think he ain't getn stuck you got life fucked up A couple stiches in ya hip will have ya night fucked up Will he live? Will he die? Guess he might luck up Meanwhile I'm racin my Ferarri like a light for a buck Against Lamborghini Gallardo everytime I get a car... [Chorus]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment