Thursday 11 February 2016

Your Questions About Heels With Red Bottoms

Laura asks…

What should I wear for Valentines Day at school?

well, i want to look really cute on Valentines Day, but not look too cliche' and stuff. I live in Kentucky, so it has been pretty cold here lately so no skirts or dresses. Also no high heel, because I am a hopeless klutz. Also please add hair and makeup ideas. Me: 5'9 125 lbs. shoulder length deep brown hair with bangs across the forehead.

Our pick of the answers:

I am shorter and weigh less then you but i have the same hair cut!! This is what i am wearing and i think it is pretty cute! SHIRT: V-neck red shirt with white tank top PANTS: jeans SHOES: boots (a brown-ish color, like a light rust kinda color) ACCESORIES: A heart shape necklace, silver bracelet, silver earrings HAIR: I have my hair down with a head band( the headband has a red flower attached to it) but i dont have my bangs pushed back. MAKEUP: I was thinking of a nice gold eyeshadow or light pink. Curl lashes, mascaram and eyeliner on the bottom (i cant wear it on the top but if it looks good on u go ahead!!) hope this helps!!! :) happy valentines day!

Lizzie asks…

where can i find a puffy bottom dress?

So here's the deal it's going to be my first school dance soon (so excited) and im looking for a cheap dress the ones that are slimming at the top then puff out almost like a tutu! They seem very easy to dance in which I will be doing for most of the night :) here's the thing though i need somethings that figure flattering im practically a stick! haha the top shoulds be a problem its just that Im very tall so im looking for something that is short but not tooooo short! Help please I want the night to be special! also the theme is red carpet!

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/sale/boohoo-boutique/icat/sale-boohoo-boutique/boohoo-boutique/boutique-amelia-corded-lace-open-back-dress-with-tutu-skirt/invt/azz49795 I'm tall and skinny and I bought this dress myself and I love it. It looks lovely on and would match perfectly with the red carpet theme. With some red lipstick and nice shoes or heels you'll look beautiful. Hope I helped and I hope you look lovely and have fun!(:

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment