Monday 22 February 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Uk

Maria asks…

Wide fitting Wedding/Bridesmaid shoes/sandals in the UK?

Hi, I am desperately trying to find some wide fitting wedding/bridesmaid sandals. I need the diamonte, strappy style with quite a high heel. Does anybody know of any UK online sellers (obv. not too expensive, if poss!!) Thank you xx x

Our pick of the answers:

Try Macys and for wedding/bridesmaid jewelry, try http://www.glamforless.com/.

Mary asks…

PONY BOOTS - Where can I find some online, on a UK site?

Hello, I'm looking for pony boots (which are basically boots in the shape of regular ankle/knee high boots, only without the heel, so they look like hooves) I've tried google, but can't find any in the UK. I'm looking for ankle or knee length boots, that's about all. A great bonus though would be if they're in latex or some other shiny material, and with a metal horse shoe underneath. Thanks to anybody who helps.

Our pick of the answers:

Google it

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment