Tuesday 5 April 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Cheap

Betty asks…

Low heeled oxfords, CHEAP?!?

I know that Oxfords for women come with a pretty high heel and they are extremely pricey at department stores/urban-outfitters. I really need some help finding a pair of low heeled oxfords that can be appropriately worn to school. I will be a freshman but i dress pretty classy and vintage so it wont look like im trying too hard. Anyways, PLEASE HELP! I really don't care if I have to order online, or even if they are expensive just send the link, I would really appreciate it! Thank you! Or they can also be flat oxfords with cutouts that look more like Mens but are the women version. :]

Our pick of the answers:

I saw these today at the mall. Hope it's what you were looking for. Http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=48955&path=|womens%20shoes|womens%20casual|pointy%20toe|

Maria asks…

Another high heel question :)?

okay so im a teenager, and ive got my outfit and all for this disco. so i need high heels. but i dont know which ones. like ive been to discos before, but never bothered to wear high heels. i dont want them hard to walk in, cause ill be dancin to.. i need a black pair. size four. cheap enough, dont mind if their used, just need good condition. anyone know were i can get them . (online mabey?) oh and im looking at ebay and amazon and all. im just too lazy to look through all the pages. lol Thanks (: Oh and can also be gold high heels too :) I like to experiment :]

Our pick of the answers:

Hey so i gave you a few pair of shoes i though might be easy to dance it they are cheap and cute. The website you can by them at are on the side. Hope you like em. Http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=10902828 I like the gold ones because they look like something you would wear to a diso hope you like it.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment