Thursday 28 April 2016

Your Questions About Firefox

Linda asks…

What Firefox Extension can I get to download streaming videos from sites?

I'm wanting to download some videos from various different sites like youtube, Google videos, and a few other sites for my entertainment at home. I've downloaded an extension from Media Converter for Firefox, but I don't see it anywhere. Can someone recommend an extension to allow me to download online videos?

Our pick of the answers:

Https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/13990

Sharon asks…

How to save your Firefox bookmarks on your computer?

I'm having some problems with Firefox, so I want to uninstall it and then reinstall it. But I want to save all my bookmarks, so can I save my bookmarks to my computer, and then import them back to Firefox once I reinstall it? Thanks for the help.

Our pick of the answers:

Don't worry about saving them. Unless you delete Firefox's data directory, they'll be there when you reinstall. If you still want to save them, they're at: In Windows XP: c:Documents and Settingsyour usernameApplication DataMozillaFirefoxProfilesyour profile number.defaultbookmarks.html In Windows Vista: c:Usersyour usernameApplication DataMozillaFirefoxProfilesyour profile number.defaultbookmarks.html Come to think of it, reinstalling Firefox from the ground up might give you a different profile number, so knowing where the bookmarks file is is a good idea. Hope that helps.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment