Saturday 23 April 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Mary asks…

how to delete others email from my facebook login page on facebook.i m using window vista?

how to delete others email from my facebook login page on facebook.i m using window vista.i tried a lot but i could not

Our pick of the answers:

Depends on your browser. If you are using IE, Click on Tools', then 'Internet Options'. Under the 'General' Tab there should be 'Browsing History'. Select the 'Delete' Button next to it. That should open up a new small window with a bunch of options of what to delete. Make sure 'Form Data' is selected. This is the saved information that has been typed into forms (eg, emails into login pages). Then select 'Delete'. If you are using Firefox, Click on 'Tools' and from the drop down menu select 'Clear Recent History'. In the new box that opens up, select 'Details' and a list will drop down. Make sure 'Form and Search History' is selected. Click 'Clear Now'. The method should be roughly the same for any other browser you might be using.

Maria asks…

how can i add another person to my facebook login?

I want to add my son to my login for facebook. I had there before now it is gone and it won't save the information. I am using Firefox I want to be able to go to his facebook account and help him with his games.

Our pick of the answers:

If you are talking about adding friends go to the search bar and type their name in. Then click on their profile and click send friend request and wait for them to respond but don't just sit there all day. Login and check every couple hours or even daily. Hope this helped.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-facebook-login-8/

No comments:

Post a Comment