Saturday 2 April 2016

Your Questions About Facebook Login

Betty asks…

how do I get my facebook login put on my favorities?

I would like to put my login to facebook on my favorites so that I can go to it quicker. How do I do this?

Our pick of the answers:

Ya you can do lot more thing but my suggestion is add opening URL from your browser or now opera look like some speed dial . This may be thing you can do it more faster

Sandy asks…

What font is used when typing in a web address on Internet Explorer or a Facebook login?

What font is used when typing in a web address on Internet Explorer or a Facebook login?

Our pick of the answers:

Looks like the plain Times New Roman twelve to me.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Facebook Login

No comments:

Post a Comment