Monday 11 April 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Sandy asks…

What's the difference between the stores Forever 21 and Forever XXI ?

I was on the website and it says that they have new Forever 21 stores and new Forever XXI stores but what's the difference ?

Our pick of the answers:

No difference what so ever. I LOVE FOREVER 21. I was supposed to go today, but i have an awful cold...

Nancy asks…

What is the difference between Forever 21 stores and XXI stores?

I always see XXI and Forever 21 in a few malls and on the internet. Anyone know what the difference is between the two?

Our pick of the answers:

I used to thnk there was a difrence to until i found out Forever 21 is the same as Forever XXl As said above XXI is 21 roman numerals Forever 21 is great right =] i love it

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment