Saturday 16 April 2016

Your Questions About Food Network

Sandy asks…

Food network?

Who is your favorite chef / host on the Foodnetwork?

Our pick of the answers:

Alton Brown and Giada oh, I forget her last name, but that Everyday Italian girl.

Helen asks…

Where can I find Food Network recipes that have expired and are n o longer on their website? This is for school

I have a French project due on Thursday, and I can't find the recipe I need because it has expired from the Food Network website. I need the recipe for pommiers from Barefoot Contessa, but all I could find is a disgusting lamb recipe. I searched for "pommiers" on Yahoo, and the links were either incomprehensible or completely off topic. Does anyone know how to find Food Network recipes that have expired and are no longer on their site? I need this recipe by Thursday, and I'm almost to the point of giving up.

Our pick of the answers:

Go to the bookstore and search the index of Barefoot Contessa / Ina Garten cookbooks. Copy the recipe from there. That's what I do anyway. At least y ou know the author and show. That's half the battle.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment