Sunday 17 April 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Uk

Carol asks…

Where to find cute combat boots ?

Okay, so I wear a lot of high waisted skirts with floral patterns and lots of necklaces and usually look very vintage, and sometimes too girly. So, I want a pair of cute combat boots to give my look a little edge. I don't want them to have a heel, or be all big and ugly. I found ones that I really like, but I'm in the U.S. and the sites in the U.K. so,if you could find me a U.S. sight with combat boots that look like that, it would be awesome! http://astore.amazon.co.uk/online.shopping.uk-21/detail/B003GKF2R2

Our pick of the answers:

Army or navy surplus store is my best guess. I also have friends in the military that will purchase the gear for me. Not sure of the stores in the UK. Hot topic and Spencer's you can find em in the U.S.

Jenny asks…

Would this outfit work?

Top - http://www.bonprix.co.uk/product/short-sleeve-lace-blouse-black-929620/?typ=PSM&anbieter=Froogle&ref=google-shoppi ng# -- It's very similar but it is sleeveless and has a collar. Shorts - http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/jeans/denim-shorts/raw-blue-denim-high-waisted-hot-pants-602920 With suspender tights and black heels? I'm going out to a club :) If not could you suggest something that will make it better. Thankyou!

Our pick of the answers:

It's very cute, but I would wear a cami or tank top underneath the top. Have fun!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment