Friday 29 April 2016

Your Questions About Fifty Shades Of Grey

Mary asks…

Has anyone read the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy? What do you think?

I finished reading Fifty Shades Freed today and I have been addicted since I started reading the trilogy 2 days ago. I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks of it. Why they like it? Why they don't like it? I cannot wait for more!

Our pick of the answers:

I skim-read the first book and I really didn't like it. For one thing, it was originally written as a Twilight fanfiction- I'm amazed at the fact that she just changed the names from Edward and Bella and could publish it as a novel. (I can see other characters, like Jacob, from the Twilight series as well, and that was badly written enough.) For another, for an 'empowering' novel Anastasia is a useless character. The dialogue is cringeworthy, and I really don't get why Christian tries to control her so much (sending her a list of foods she can eat?!), let alone why he likes her in the first place. Having said that, when I first read the Twilight series I liked them, I suppose because they're easy to read and I hadn't really read any romance novels before (although I read them when I was eleven or twelve.)

Betty asks…

Who have read the book Fifty Shades of Grey?

Who do you all think should play Christian Grey in the movie? They are thinking of making a movie out of it (I don't know how though) but who did you have in mind when you were reading the book?

Our pick of the answers:

Ryan Gosling! He's very good at being dark and he can also play the good, romantic parts. But Ian Somerhalder (Vampire Diaries) has asked to play the part, he'd be good too but I can't picture him playing the romantic parts.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Fifty Shades Of Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment