Tuesday 5 April 2016

Your Questions About Commandant

Linda asks…

In WWF the Truth Commission had a leader named the Commandant. Anyone know his real name or who played him?

I had heard that the Commandant was just an actor the WWF hired to play the role but I don't recognize him from anything other then the Commandant role. Was he a former wrestler or just someone they brought in for awhile to play the role?

Our pick of the answers:

Damn that was forever ago! I dont think he was, or is anyone else. He sure didnt last long. Plus his outfit sucked. EDIT: I just looked on Wiki and it said he was an actor Bret Hart met and recommended for the role. He was replaced by The Jackyl cuz they wanted someone who could participate physically in matches.

Helen asks…

If I was a Belgian commandant working in a Rhodesian diamond mine, what would my name be?

Unfortunately, due to a bout of amnesia brought on by post-traumatic stress disorder as a result of losing my family and my legs in a slave uprising, I have been unable to remember my name for the last number of years and have been going by the name Bliff McBlumpkin. Obviously, this state of affairs is ridiculous, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your assistance, Bliff McBlumpkin (or whatever my name is)

Our pick of the answers:

Rhodesia was British, not Belgian, the likeliness of a Belgian working there is none. You'd probably be called Kolonis Deverckeerdt or something like that, the locals would probably dub you an African name: Man Songe.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment