Sunday 10 April 2016

Your Questions About Comandante

Laura asks…

Looking for a challenge lobby on mw2 ps3?

i do challenges lobbies on mw2 ps3, for 1 PSN card of $10 x 2 people if your are interesting just add me Comandante_Carlo

Our pick of the answers:

I can unlock everything in a challenge lobby for you send a msg to SK8ADD1CT111 just send a msg telling me what you want dont send me a friend request i DOO FREE CLS

Sharon asks…

is it wrong to be a leftist (communist)?

I am a "lone communist" in my family but they don't mind my subversive revolutionary beliefs. -love la guerillera ( hasta siempre comandante che)

Our pick of the answers:

No, but what kind of communist or guerrilla activities can a young girl do in Canada? Why would you want to start a revolution in Canad, for example. Remember, Che and the other revolutionaries you may know had to fight against some evil dictators, but Canad is a great country. I honestly believe if Che. Was a Canadian, we wouldn't know a revolutionary called Che. Today. I admire your interest to the world politics at such young age however, and encourage you to keep on reading and learning.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment