Friday 15 April 2016

Your Questions About High Heels Online Uk

Carol asks…

I'm after some thigh-high boots - what would you guys suggest?

I'm 22 and currently a UK size 14-16 (42-44 in Europe - ?) with ummm.... 'generous' legs *headdesks*. If you could say I had a style it'd be that of a 16YO scene kid from Harajuku via Camden who had a fight with a hooker that turned into a granny who's best friends with Alexa Chung who copies her style from Lily Allen (minus the gold). So I'm after something quirky but still classic and versatile. I think I'd prefer one with a chunky heel, but the main thing is that the boots themselves looks good and are comfortable. I'm from the UK but currently living in France, so I think online stores would be best - but any suggestions at all are good. Budget is £150-£200 [Think of these as an investment buy XP] and I'd like to wear them with trousers, skirts and shorts.

Our pick of the answers:

Zara have some gorgeous flat over the knee boots. To be honest I think the flat ones are the way to go. If you have a problem with boots fitting your calves then try Duo of Bath, you give them your exact measurements and their boots are very competitively priced. Http://www.duoboots.com/

Susan asks…

HELP! What should i wear to this party!?

my friend is having a red, pink and white themed birthday party in february and i didnt really know what to wear... i thought that i could buy a pink mini bodycon skirt with a white vest top, but i cant seem to find the skirt in any of the shops online! (i live in the uk) it is not a very formal event, just a fun party with girls who will look STUNNING and really hot boys... i want to look amazing :/ so could anyone help me with an outfit idea? LINKS WOULD BE GREAT. i need a top & skirt/ dress and shoes (preferably heels that arnt too high) thank y ou in advance xxxx

Our pick of the answers:

Purple dress with white shrug and shoes, Renata - BLI, Arleen - BLI, Lulu - CH, Maron, CLOG4 - IND these styles are so cute and new fashion and accessories. You can buy these shoes at treds.co.uk so try it

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels Online Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment