Wednesday 20 April 2016

Your Questions About Forever 21

Laura asks…

What is the difference between Forever 21 and ForLove21?

They are owned by the same company, right? Also, do all Forever 21's have plus sizes in the store, or only online?

Our pick of the answers:

Love21 is more vintage. I'm not sure if all of them have plus size I'm sorry I've only seen it online. I order from there all the time. I hope I helped some. :)

Ruth asks…

What does Forever 21 do if you come to them offering restitution?

What does Forever 21 do if you come to them offering restitution? Will they prosecute or settle?

Our pick of the answers:

You should talk to an attorney. You don't want to go up against a major company like that without having some protection.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment