Thursday 7 April 2016

Your Questions About Firefox

Mandy asks…

Problems with Firefox opening couple more pages on start?

How can I fix Firefox browser because it opens everytime not only my homepage but 2 more pages from NoScript and Firefox update? I tried cleaning cache and everything I found. Still no ideea! Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I'm not sure if this would help (but it did on another one I supported): Go to Start > Run (In Vista press [WINDOWS]+R). Enter %APPDATA% now and press Enter. Access the folder Mozilla / Firefox / Profiles / ??????.default. There should be a file in it named prefs.js. Rename this file into prefs_old.js or something else. Now, after you restarted Firefox, the issue should be resolved.

Linda asks…

How do i make firefox my main browser for windows live messenger?

I have Firefox as my main web browser already, but I want my windows live messenger to open all windows on Firefox and not IE7. For example, the email icon on the top left hand corner of wlm. Every time I click on it, it opens up on IE7 which i don't want, but on Firefox. how do i remove ie7?

Our pick of the answers:

Firstly, in IE Internet option>programs UN check "Internet explorer should check as default" and in Firefox tools>option>main check "Always check to see firefox is the default browser on start up"

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment