Friday 24 January 2014

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Helen asks…

Why don't shoe manufacturers make more women's shoes in narrow widths?

I wear a double A width and finding cute shoes, sneakers, or boots is next to impossible. I'm sure there are more women in my situation. Why do shoe companies ignore us?

Our pick of the answers:

Because of the cost of making the shoe forms that the shoes are built on. They are called 'lasts', and are rather expensive to make. It's a shame, as there used to be many more resources for narrow shoes. You may want to check out Zappos.com and see what kind of selection they carry.

Jenny asks…

Do women actually get turned on by shoes?

I have recently come to the conclusion that I get turned on by inanimate objects. Mainly by cars, motorbikes, and women's shoes. The common denominator is the fact that the more expensive and the better the quality of the object the more pleasure I derive from it. I know that some women are supposed to have an addiction to shoes so the question is do they actually get turned on by them?

Our pick of the answers:

For some woman it's nearly tantric. L

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment