Friday 24 January 2014

Your Questions About Where To Buy High Heels Without Heel

Sandy asks…

I lost a bet and i'm going as a girl for halloween!!!?

where do i buy corsets, fake nails, womens clothes without getting laughed at, a wig, panies, dresses or skirts, nail polish high heels, tights, makeup, and EVERYTHING ELSE that women wear! And i need more ideas than that, my friends that are girls will dress me up in all these to make me look like a real girl, and whatever she likes bests in your ideas is what she's gonna make me wear. I don't like it but "a bets a bet"!<:(

Our pick of the answers:

If you're going to be a girl for Halloween, here's what you should buy: a pair of black panties & matching bra (a pair of fake breasts too), a pair of black sheer pantyhose or black stockings & a garter belt, a little black dress, a pair of 4" black pumps, a long blonde wig & make-up, nails, perfume & some jewelry too. Jk

Helen asks…

Did a jinn tell my daughter to say this?

I've been revert for just over a year. I've taught my daughter some things about Islam, but neither or I nor she consider her Muslim yet though she does accept Muhammad as Prophet and Allah as our one and only god. Some times when I try to teach things about religion to her she pays attention, like today she I gave a prayer lesson about why to pray prostrate and what to pray about and she listened and followed. At other times she resists (she asked today if you could wear bikinis and high heels in heaven!). While she understands why organic foods are healthier, I have never talked to her before about halal foods. Today she asked if there was a market in town where we could buy meat that was from animals that had been raised and slaughtered without cruelty. My eyes lit up and I told her that was the Muslim way and that someone recently told me there is a halal market in town over by the college. I thought that was neat that my daughter asked that and of course it reminded me to check out that market when I make my grocery trip next week. Do you think a good jinn silently whispered in her ear and suggested she ask me that question?

Our pick of the answers:

Uuuuh? Maybe your just being a great dad :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Where To Buy High Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment