Friday 31 January 2014

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 12

Lisa asks…

If you wear a size 12 in womens shoes would you then wear a size 10 in mens?I want to buy mens sandles?

Our pick of the answers:

1 to 1.5 sizes down, yes - go to the store and try some on, it depends on the shoe.

Maria asks…

anyone know where i can get size 12 or 13 womens shoes that are cute for a 16 year old?

please dont say anything if you dont know.

Our pick of the answers:

I've worn a size 12 since 16 and feel your and her pain (I'm in my 20s). The best I've found include: barefoottess.com designershoes.com nordstrom.com zappos also has a decent collection from time to time, but you really have to search through all the ugly/boring and not at all "cute" shoes. Good Luck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment