Thursday 23 January 2014

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Sharon asks…

Where are some good places to find a variety of oxford shoes?

I like oxfords, and I own a pair of Steve Madden tuxx ones. I like the ones with no heel, and preferably black/dark brown, although I wouldn't mind maroon. Any online stores would be great, too.

Our pick of the answers:

Modcloth has a fairly decent selection

Sandy asks…

Ive been looking for Grey Steve Madden motorcycle boots I saw in NY and I cant find them ANYWHERE anyone know?

I found grey steve madden boots that had buckles and looked like Motorcycle boots but now I cant find them anywhere online! Anybody know where i could find them? They are not on the steve madden website.

Our pick of the answers:

Try shoes.com they usually carry steve madden shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-steve-madden-shoes-30/

No comments:

Post a Comment