Thursday 30 January 2014

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Susan asks…

Where can I find shoes either in a store or online that have less than a 5" heel?

My sisters wedding is in just over a month and I really need to get some shoes! My dress is aqua and form fitting to my body, very sophisticated. I want some heels that are less than 5 inches. I was hoping that they would be patterned since my dress is plain or silver and sparkly. If you have any idea please help!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Basically anywhere... Lord & Taylor Bloomingdales Shoes.com Zappos.com Heels.com Nine West

Carol asks…

HARD time finding shoes! What's a good place to find cute shoes in size 5?

I have the hardest time finding shoes. I am 22, 4 foot 9, and only shoes I find in my size are little girls!! I usually go with ebay but even that has become difficult. Urban outfitters has a few styles I like but there sizes begin at 6, same with nine west, and many many others. I am looking for flats and it would be great if the shop had an online site.

Our pick of the answers:

Try zappos.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment