Thursday 23 January 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Mary asks…

Why do I have such a large height to shoe size ratio?

I was hoping I would grow taller, but I'm 17 so I guess I won't, but I'm 5'11 and 3/4 and I wear 14 shoe size in women's. I know women are so different, but is there a reason for this?

Our pick of the answers:

I have a friend who wears a 10 but is only 5'2". My mother had a friend who was 5'11" and wore a teeny size 5. It happens. There's nothing "abnormal" or wrong, it's just how you're built. Shoe size is like bra size, weight, and height- it varies tremendously. Just be grateful that you're nearly 6 feet tall with big feet. God could have made you 4'10" with big feet lol.

Helen asks…

Why is it that women view the good guys as a consolation prize?

After a woman has dated and married the "bad boys", and has 5 kids, is divorced, has been abused, and nobody wants to party with her anymore, then she decides that the nice guy is "good enough". Why wasn't he good enough 10 years ago when he first asked her out? If he wasn't good enough then, why is he good enough now?

Our pick of the answers:

Guys are never satisfied. I think you may want to hear, she has seen the error of her ways. She made a mistake not choosing you then. That's rhetorical. But, the real issue is, are you being conned like the men who abused and conned her? (Take the following as food for thought -- I've seen it happen twice in similar situations. An abused woman leaves the abuser(s) and goes back to a good man. Her abuse has created a pattern of behavior, if she has not gotten professional or program help. The woman pushes the good man to see if he's going to do what the abuser(s) did, almost a consumation of the relationship. He resists and resists, and finally blows up. She now has a reason to be a "poor thing" again. The last one I knew after 3 years with a great guy who adored her, went back to her ex-husband. The great guy didn't satisfy her need for the turmoil and drama in her life). As you asked us, are you the "consolation prize?" You sound as though you are still interested, but angry that she didn't choose you when she was younger and less encumbered. The question you should be asking is why should I take on other people's responsibilities? It might well be to your advantage to step into shoes of a good woman (not this one) that might be interested in you, while you wind up with the nursery rhyme lady who lived in a shoe with so many children...etc., and the good woman is tossed by the wayside asking the same questions you asked us. Now, think down the road, when you still have resentments, and silently think these could have been your kids; you could have had time together to bond before they appeared, that 10 years were wasted; and, believe it or not these resentments often fester. I'll bet the word "chump" has even entered your mind. Go with your anger...it's the catalyst to act, instead of be "taken in." The anger will fade once you get in touch with it. Forgiveness is a good thing when the bargaining stages are over, but serving yourself up like a Thanksgiving turkey is another story. Nobody can tell another what to do, but instead of asking us about her, ask yourself, would you be content and happy enough after this? My guess is that there is a good woman out there who would like to start with you on square one, instead of the "I knew you'd be back" game with a player who has already run five times around the playground. Is it worth it?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment