Wednesday 29 January 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Laura asks…

What would you do if you were stuck in these very high heel shoes? How long do you think you can bear it?

I was browsing a shoe sale site the other day with my gf and saw these extremely high heels with locks! I said to her: 'Imagine you're kidnapped and locked up in these shoes in a forced/tied up standing position for hours!' With a quick 'ouch' as a response :). But I said seriously how long do you think you could bear it. She said like 30-40mins since she has no experience with that kind of height, only 3inch maximum are her current high heels. She says it would defiantly hurt the balls of the feet and toes after some time, because all the pressure is vertically on that spot! http://ellieshoes.com/pic/8267-large.jpg Soo what would you do if you were kidnapped and locked up in these shoes, bearable solutions? And how long do you think you can stand up in these shoes? Maybe more experienced heel ladies here who could bear it for hours?

Our pick of the answers:

I've gone 8 hours in higher heels, and I'm in the ninth grade. XDD If you don't think you could handle it, try those Dr. Scholls things for high heels, I heard they work but I can't say for sure if they do or nottttt.

Carol asks…

O.K. LADIES-Strange question. Bras or shoes? Which do you own more of???

I just cleared out my closets and dressers. Pretty proud of myself. I love buying pretty bras and awesome shoes, but I have to admit that it's easier to part with a few brassiers than it is with cute shoes. I now have only 12 bras and 27 pairs of shoes. Although those numbers could change quickly with all the clearence sales going on. In fact, just yesterday I picked up some really cute black patent ballet flats AND leopard flip flops at the same store-clearence priced!! So what's your deal??

Our pick of the answers:

Definitely shoes. It would almost be impossible to own more bras than shoes, since there are 2 shoes to every 1 bra. Unless we are going on "pairs" of shoes...I still have about a 3-1 ratio of shoes to bras.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment