Wednesday 29 January 2014

Your Questions About Womens Pumps

Susan asks…

How can i make these more girly?

I have a pair of womens brown chinos from m&s and a mens top with blue and white stripes from primark. I think that they look good together but a bit boyish. Personally i don't mind this but i don't want people calling me a man like they used to. I am a tomboy and don't wear makeup or have my ears peirced but is there anyway i can make these look a bit girlier together? Most of my tops are mens. i have no heels or wedges, and am a little on the chubby side so i don't want to do anything which makes me seem/look fatter. I wear this outfit with blue converse.

Our pick of the answers:

Ikr...men's tees are soo comfortable...i suggest you to tuck in you top into your chinos, and use some ray bans shade, put your hair in a tucked in bun, and use some ballet flats.. :) Edit : changed my mind....use sone brown/black/mocha pumps

Nancy asks…

I am quite chubby and i have big boobs size 32c. I wear size 10 and 12 jeans and dresses what can i do?

My friends were age 12 and 13 (cos i am 12) clothes. I feel really left out. And when i go shopping with my mum we have to go straight to the womens section. What can i do? PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Plus i am not reelly fat but i am a hour glass shape.

Our pick of the answers:

When you choose your informal dresses: Try a suit or a dress that hits around the knees. Get creative and look for colors like peach, light greens, and soft blues. Semi-Formal: Wear a conservative dress or suit in an appropriate color. Add a touch of formality refined accessories and pumps.( Here are some examples and dresses: http://www.nexteve.com/catalog/plussize-dresses/) and it is good for you to wear some pearl earrings (For instance:http://www.livapo.com/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=pearl&categories_id=48&inc_subcat=1)and a wrap. Formal: Choose a short dress or suit, and add a traditional touch with a hat and shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment