Sunday 26 January 2014

Your Questions About Stilettos In The Kitchen

Susan asks…

Do you like my little poem ?

There's holes in my shoes, city feels cold dark & gritty, Feels like thorns in my side, things around here aint really cooking pretty, , people living like jaded rats, all tied up to chairs, my elevator mind is stuck on you, My dreams feel like going down two floors, to nature wonderland singing like a bird, full of surprise Gonna take a ride to misty mountains, where Gollum's kitchen lives, Release all tension & where our sweet deep rivers kiss the sea, come with me as it's crowded Out here in concrete jungle land? Leave your stilettos and jewellery behind, listen for good, Before you change your mind, pour me a tequila and red wine Those home town folks won't mind, as we drive away into club indigo sunrise mystery

Our pick of the answers:

Where Gollum's kitchen lives? Boy, I woudn't want to be his guest lol! It's an interesting poem..

Sandra asks…

Looking to put in hardwood flooring that is extremely durable!?

I am thinking about putting in hardwood flooring through out the entire first floor of my home. I visited the home depot and lowes websites, browsed a bit and read several reviews. I didn't find too many good things about purchasing what either retailer has to offer. The biggest complaint was that the flooring(s) were "too soft" and within six months were ruined. So I am currently looking into specialty flooring business in my area. The question that is fumbling around in my mind right now is are there actually any hardwood floors that are extremely durable? I am looking for a product that can with stand the beatin' path of stilettos, pumps and any other lethal shoe that could/will brutally beat to death any floor! Also I've got a dog and I've already seen what his paws and claws can occationally do to the kitchen floor. I like to move my furniture a bit as well. Yeah my home has a high impact traffic pattern on the first floor. Thank you for all insight and experience.

Our pick of the answers:

There is no hard wood that will withstand that type of usage.. Stiletto heals on the average lady puts more pressure on a wood floor (per square inch) than an elephant will.. You on;y hope is a ceramic flooring. Properly installed it will take what you give out.. If you really want hardwood, get one with a high janka rating, this is a rating system to rank the hardness.. Google" janka " and you can see all the woods that are rated. Or ask a store if they have or know about the janka rating system.. If they don't, please go some where else.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos In The Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment