Wednesday 22 January 2014

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Sandra asks…

Is it ok if i wear my high heels to a job interview at a shoe storE?

In about 2 hours i have a job interview at Nine West at my local train station I'm always in the store buying shoes so the manager asked me to apply for a job and then he called me for an interview. whenever i go in there im wearing the high heels that i have previously bought and the manger always comments on them. would it be okay if i wore my high heels to the interview? or no? He is always commenting on them because i buy them from there so when i came in the othr day he was like "omg i love those heels they sold out fast"

Our pick of the answers:

Only if they're cute, rock them girl!

Carol asks…

I have fat feet does anyone know where I can buy heels?

I have fat feet and I really love wearing heels and wedged shoes the only problem is I have a hard time finding shoes that fit and it makes me really really embarrassed when I can't buy the shoes I want so I was wondering if anyone knew of any trendy cool sites or shops in Atlanta that have shoes for women with fat feet.

Our pick of the answers:

The Avenue (which is a plus-size clothing store) has some shoes in wide widths (www.avenue.com; they're called "Cloudwalkers" shoes...but I'd go to a store & try them on, because they seem to run a little big); Payless; or go to a website like www. Zappos.com or www.endless.com and search for the shoes that come in wider widths. I also have wider feet...some brands are better than others. Nine West & Bandolino seem to run a little wider than some other brands of dressy shoes; for casual shoes, Born is actually a M/W width and they have some adorable wedgy sandals.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-nine-west-shoes-88/

No comments:

Post a Comment