Sunday 29 April 2012

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Linda asks…

womens' size 11 shoes!! ?

I wear a size 11 in womens shoes. I want some websites and/or stores that have really cute shoes in big sizes. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

My daughter has been lucky with DSW and some of the more expensive stores like Nordstrom.

Sharon asks…

wheres a good place to buy size 11 womens shoes?

looking around i have found size 11 that aren't my style (Merell's) im looking for a nice pair of flats or two or anything i can wear all day (nothing over .5in) anyone know a good place?

Our pick of the answers:

I have the same problem. I'm 13 and I wear a size 10 or 11 womens. You can try Target, Macys, Marshalls, Ross, Shoe Pavillion, and Lady Foot Locker. Lady Foot Locker is really good cuz I just bought a pair of running shoes there,, size 11. They havve really big shoe sizes there. Good luck! ! ! ! !!! ! !! ♥ Love Bridget Noelle Erin

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-shoes-size-11/

No comments:

Post a Comment