Tuesday 10 April 2012

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Jenny asks…

How do I start wearing high heels?

I'm 16. I'm becoming a young woman so I finally feel the need (and want) to look like one. I've always worn baggy t-shirts and jeans. I've slowly been transitioning into more feminine clothing though, and I'm hoping that pretty soon I'll have a whole new wardrobe. I want to start wearing high heels though. Not like six inch stilettos or whatever, maybe some boot-ish things. I just want to wear heels that will accent my outfits, rather than my usual gym shoes or flip flops lol. I don't know where to start though. My parents never see me in high heels and honestly I don't know if I want to wear them in front of my dad for a while. He's still stuck on me being his little tomboy like I've been the past 16 years lol. So how does one make this transition? Am I too young to start wearing heels? I think wedges would be appropriate for certain outfits, don't you? I'm not sure. I'm just wondering how to start the whole high heel wearing thing. Help me lol!!! Thanks!!! P.S. I WANT to wear high heels. It's not like I'm doing it just to look older, I personally think they're cute. I just don't know how to make that transition yet.

Our pick of the answers:

You're old enough for sure. It's awesome that you're trying to transform yourself to your liking. Start out with small heels like sandals with a little height. At formal parties it's appropriate to wear higher and dressy heels but not for school or going shopping. Boots with heels are in right now so grab them while you can! You can wear heels with jeans but watch what jeans they are, no mom-looking jeans or super skinny jeans. No t-shirts with heels either. Look online for new shoes and clothes. Personally I love Forever 21 so check out their website (they have super cute clothes). Also, walk around in them for awhile before going anywhere to break them in and get comfortable walking in them. Have fun!

Lizzie asks…

shirt from h&m? helppp!?

so theres this white shirt thats from h&m but theyre sold out. it says "high heels high hopes" there is a green one on this other website but i want the white one. does anyone know where else i could get this shirt?

Our pick of the answers:

It'll definitely be more expensive online

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment