Friday 20 April 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

Carol asks…

Where in NYC can I find ladies shoes size 13+?

I'm looking for a place in NYC that sells fancy (not slutty) ladies shoes size 13+ ! Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

If you don't find a retail store, you can order online from Zappos.com or shoebuy.com. Both will pay shipping both ways, so you can easily return them if you find you don't like them.

Ruth asks…

Where can you find a ladies 13 or 14 size tennis shoe?

Looking for size 13 or 14, preferably a skechers energy type look or something like a running or tennis shoe.

Our pick of the answers:

Maybe try a "tall girls" store. We have them here in Toronto and the shoes I believe go to 13-14. I went in a couple of years ago in late summer (I'm a wide size 9 1/2 - 10) and they had running shoes.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment