Wednesday 11 April 2012

Your Questions About Womens Pumps Size 5

Maria asks…

Where do they sell size 5 shoes for women?

Ok, my shoe size is size 5 in womens and its so hard for me to find shoes that fit me. ;-; Can anyone give me suggestions on stores that sell shoes in size 5? If you can give me names of brands that make size 5 shoes that would be cool too. I am preferably looking for boots or pumps. I already know of payless and target. Also please name stores located in the USA and if possible in Florida. =] I have checked the websites of these stores or in the store and they don't have size 5: Macys, JCPenny, Kohls

Our pick of the answers:

DSW, Marshalls, TJMaxx, umm.... DSW might be your best bet though, it has a huge variety of shoes/boots in all different sizes!

Nancy asks…

Where can I find shoes to fit my small feet?

I am desperately looking for a pair of simple black pumps. I normally wear a size 5 in womens or a 3 in girls and I am having an extremely hard time finding heels smaller than a 6. I've looked on numerous sites online but the only size 5 heels that I'm finding are around the price of $100 or more. I'm a broke college student and there's no way I can afford that. Can anyone recommend a good website to find small, but inexpensive shoes???

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.trendyheels.com/-c-151.html Theres the link, who would've thought, they are costume shoes. Apparantly its ok for little girls to wear fancy heels as long as its on stage lol. But anyways, it looks like they are pretty cheap and have a huge selection. Good luck! My friend wears a size 3 1/2 or 4 in girls and found some luck at Target but nothing too fancy.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Pumps Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment