Monday 16 April 2012

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With High Arches

Susan asks…

I want to exercise more, but my tennis shoes hurt my feet. What are the best tennis shoes for high arches?

When walking I have pain on the outside of my feet. Not on the inside where my arches are. The pain is so strong on the outside of my feet that I can't enjoy walking. I don't know what brand tennis shoe is the best for women who have high arches. I have three pair of Adidas tennis shoes, all different styles and they all make my feet hurt. I have also worn Nike in the past and they also make my feet hurt. I don't want to spend more money on shoes that hurt my feet when walking or even playing sports. I would love to here any recomendations on other tennis shoes for women with high arches.

Our pick of the answers:

You want to find a shoe that has maximum support and motion control. Your problem is that your over pronating. Which means that when you take a step you tend to step with the ouside of your foot. The shoes you have are not offering enough suport for your foot. When your shoe shopping you want to look at the inside sole of the shoe. There needs to be a lot of grey material on the sole. This grey material is a very hard rubber that helps control the foot as you take a stride and supports it to help remove pain. Asics, Nike and New Balance make a lot. I just recentally bought the Nike Tri-D. I have the same problem as well as a lot of people. Its a common thing. You can go onto any of the shoes websites and most catrgorize the shoes. You will want to look for "motion control" or over pronation. Heres a list of some of the best: http://walking.about.com/od/prshoe/tp/shoemotion.htm

Donna asks…

What are good walking shoes for a woman with high arches?

If you can, please tell me the brand and model. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Ponies or kappas make good ortho shoes that are unexpensive,,,,........

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment