Wednesday 25 April 2012

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Sandy asks…

Where can I get comfortable, modern, flat, wide, ladies shoes/sandles size five?

I dont do very dainty or points but like fun, flowery or chunky modern styles and they must be wide. Not too expensive please. Help!

Our pick of the answers:

The only stores that I know carry wide shoes are Payless. When I'm looking to get wide shoes, I go there. It really amazes me that shoe companies still think we can all squeeze into those skinny skinny shoes. -___-

Lizzie asks…

Where can I find ladies wide width shoes reasonably priced?

Our pick of the answers:

All of these have wide styles; trendiness varies. Zappos.com shoemall.com shoetrader.com silhouettes.com womanwithin.com [ used to be Lane Bryant ] marylandsquare.com bedfordshoes.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment