Wednesday 18 April 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 12

Linda asks…

where can i buy size 12 womens boots from that arent too pricey or ugly? online or otherwise?

flat, slouch, small heels? nice looking boots in different colours? anywhere in australia (its winter here)? or maybe even china or somewhere i can get em cheap?

Our pick of the answers:

I would definitely suggest www.designershoes.com. It is the best! Let me know if you like it as much as I do!

Mary asks…

Looking for size 12 womens winter boot?

Trust me I've been looking all over the internet for a good winter boot in my size, I have ordered a 'cate the great' boot and it did not fit so well, (the heel was very loose) Looking for a boot similar in look and style as to that and the North Face "Jozie" or "Shellista" boot. I like the look and style of these, sort of native american like. Please give me any ideas? How frustrating this is..

Our pick of the answers:

The answer is Be as specific and detailed as you can. Use any personal experience or knowledge you might have

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment