Tuesday 10 April 2012

Your Questions About Heels For Cheap

Mary asks…

Where can I find some cute, cheap heels?

I need some heels to wear to school. They need to be cheap, in price not quality. They would be for all day at school so comfort is essential. Black would be good. Please include links. Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

Try Target they always have cute shoes. I also buy shoes from Payless; Target and Payless are the two places I always get sandals, and heels.

Jenny asks…

Does anyone know where I can fine some cheap heels?

I bought a zebra dress for my homecoming that's this Saturday and I need to find some cheap black (preferably shiny) peep toe heels. I'm not real tall, but I dont want to be a giant so a lower heel would be nice. Anyone know good websites/stores I could look for? Thanks! :]

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/thumbnail.jsp?categoryId=109&subCategoryId=205 hope it helps =]

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment