Monday 30 April 2012

Your Questions About Cheap Womens Platforms

Sandra asks…

High heels fanatics please answer. Lots of high heels related questions?

Hello. My name is Alex. I live in Arizona and I buy high heels online. I wear a size 13-14 men shoes. I bought some high heels from unbeatablesale.com because they were ALOT cheaper than "bootycocktails.com". Anyways.... I bought the lip 196 platform heels 5 inch at size 16. When I got them, they felt like they were 2 sizes too big, but they (being lace up) were easily tied to keep it level to my ankle, but the front of my foot was moderately loose. I can walk in them, but I know i need to get a smaller size. I just don't know which is too small. I am already limited because of my shoe size in mens. If I get a size 14 womens, might it fit since the toes were loose a size or 2? Also... Would I be pushing my luck to buy a size 13? I really have a think for exotic high heels and I love wearing them since I bought my lip 196's. I don't wanna be kind of screwed in the end with them being too tight. I don't mind if they are a little tight. Also, another question is... The pair of heels I bought really hurt (i've worn they not very long about 4-5 times). Like, the front of my feet sorta end up feeling sore afterwords. I kinda dig the pain, but like, are the shoes not broken in yet? Or is it the shoes? Because I really want to get shoes with a bigger slope (Heels size minus platform size). Thank you all. Please feel free to share stories too. I will thumb you up.

Our pick of the answers:

If your feet hurt its probably cause the shoes are tight but i would try a 131/2 because i usually wear a smaller heel size than regular shoes

Sandy asks…

Where can i find these wedges, but cheaper? (pics.)?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19245430&pushId=W_SHOES_HEELSWEDGES&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&navCount=45&navAction=poppushpush&parentid=W_SHOES_HEELSWEDGES&itemsadded=l19245430&&rollOverMessage=1+Cooperative+Suede+Platform+Wedge&_requestid=168209 (in grey, nude, or taupe)

Our pick of the answers:

Payless Kohles walmart target forever 21

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment