Thursday 12 April 2012

Your Questions About Womens Heels For Men

Jenny asks…

is it acceptable for men to wear women's shoes in public?

I am a heterosexual man who happens to love wearing women's shoes. my girlfriend is very accepting and has shared her shoes with me. i've worn low wedge sandals and patent flip-flops in public (i haven't worn high heels yet)... now the question is whether it's ok for us men to wear womens' shoes (heels, sandals, clogs, boots, etc.) in public?? does the public care?

Our pick of the answers:

I personally think it's fine, but then there are a lot of closed minded people out there! The question is, do you care what the kind of people who would care think? If your girfriend is fine with it, more power to you! Hey, ten years ago it was gay to wear a pink shirt. Now look at how accepted that is.

Helen asks…

Do men like women to wear high heels?

.The latest fashion trend is flat...very cute but kind of makes the womens legs look short and stumpy. I prefer high heels I am not talking stilettos but something flattering especially when wearing a short skirt. I like to look famine most of the time unless I am working out at the gym or riding my bike. I wear what ever I feel comfortable wearing at the time. Let's say you are out on a date what do you guys prefer for the women to wear (of course depending on what you are doing)? Short skirt and heels or caprice and flats?

Our pick of the answers:

On a date I would prefer a women to be wearing high heels; wouldn't be a deal breaker though! Men don't particularly notice the shoes a girls wearing, just like most don't notice clothes particularly that much; but we can tell if whats shes wearing looks good overall, and anyone can notice the difference between a girl wearing high heels or flat shoes, even if they wouldn't have a clue about shoes past that (like me)! Personally for a date I think short skirt and heels, but caprice and flats would still be fine, don't think it would really effect how the date went in any way.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment