Sunday 22 April 2012

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes Macy's

Helen asks…

Does anyone know a site where they sell super cheap shoes?

Like payless? I've already looked through -Target -Bakers -Journey's -Ebay -Newport News -Shoe Pavillion -Chinese Laundry -Nine West -JC Penney -Macy's *the place must have a site where i can actually order it online. and i'm 16, so i'm broke so don't give me like 70 dollar shoe places. haha BTW, I AM LOOKING FOR SUPER CUTE FLAT GREEK-LIKE SANDALS OR T-STRAPS :] thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

A lot of stores don't carry sandals anymore cause its not warm season (I've looked everywhere for them too!). CutesyShoes.com is a really good place for shoes for teenagers - young adults. They're really affordable, and they have a flat rate of $10 for any amount of shoes you want. 15dollarstore.com has everything for $15. I couldn't find gladiators but noticed they had some cute gladiator-ish sandals.

Linda asks…

Can someone give me a good place to get black shoes from?

I need a pair of black shoes, preferably something like D'Orsay style or something like it. Everywhere I look, I see 5 inch heels and 1 inch platforms on them...it's ridiculous. I want to be able to walk without my shoes pushing me forward. I usually have to get them lowered because of my knees, and I don't want to tower over men I work with (no offense to anyone). I also need straps around the ankles because I have narrow heels, and round toe is nice. It seems like It should be easy to find such a classic style shoe but it's taken me days and days with searching and no success. I've looked in Dillard's, Kohl's, JC Penny, Amazon, Nine West, Overstock, Macy's, TJ MAXX, Belk's, just to name a few. It's so simple...just need 3 inch black heels with no studs, no 10,000 straps on the top, no old lady looking shoes, no lace or ruffles, you get the idea. Is there some place I'm missing that has awesome shoes that I can look at that won't cost me hundreds of dollars to buy? Your suggestions are appreciated.

Our pick of the answers:

Have you tried Zappos???? Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment