Monday 23 April 2012

Your Questions About Stilettos Nj

Lizzie asks…

NJ Knife laws Spring Assisted Opening Stiletto Folding Knife?

If I purchase a stiletto knife Spring Assisted Opening Folding Knife will it be legal if I have it on me? I wouldn't take it to school or a public place of course but I will have it on me if I need to cut something or if someone try's to hurt me for strictly a life and death situation. Anyways. Will it be legal to just hold it?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes it is illegal

Sharon asks…

jersey shore bars and nightclubs?

im goin to the jersey shore this weekend and dont know what to do or where to go on friday nite :( im goin with my best friend/ex bf and although he lives in NJ hes never been shoreside. we are both 22 and like to drink and dance. i was thinking nice jeans, a black top from victoria secret and black stilettos..thoughts on that outfit anyone? my big questions are: 1. are jeans allowed for both men and women in the bars and clubs or should we both do khaki just in case? (in Boston jeans arent allowed in some places) 2. are there places that will NOT accept an out of state ID? i have a Massachusetts drivers liscense 3. any suggestions on places to go or places to avoid? 4. what is the cab situation? do cabs line the boardwalk? we will be travelling from Toms River. 5. any resteraunt suggestions? we love sushi but will eat anything sorry this is long thanks in advance for any help :)

Our pick of the answers:

I spend plenty of time down there, used to live there for years. I'm 26 now on the other side of the state, but for the most part you should be fine with the dress, out of state id, not many cabs in some towns, plenty in others - and restaurants all vary. The beach towns are all very different. The best beaches for the bar scene from north to south would be - spring lake, belmar, manasquan. I'd stay there, further south is like seaside which is fun but trashy - then not a whole bunch until you go much further south. I like avalon, stone harbor area, that's fun, but further, and all the way down in cape may, which is very fun also - a little bit of an older crowd though.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Nj

No comments:

Post a Comment