Tuesday 29 October 2013

Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

Laura asks…

What is the difference in men's shoe sizes compared to women's?

I want to get a pair of vibram five fingers bikilas, but the men's are always sold out everywhere i go and look. It seems women's bikilas are always in stock though, and this guy on youtube said he ordered a women's pair in his size for this same reason. I'm a men's 11, and the vibrams i tried were size 41. What is that in women's shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Womens sizes are always 2 sizes bigger than mens. I wear a womens size 10 shoe & when I go for mens sizing I have to get an 8. So you'd need a womens size 13...which isn't very easy to come by so good luck.

Betty asks…

Why do some men like wearing women's shoes?

I have a friend who is straight, has a girlfriend who he shares an active sex life with, but he likes to wear women's high heels in the privacy of his own home. He is very secretive and frequently views websites such as Zappo's or other shoe designer websites. It appears as if this is a form of sexual stimulation for him. He doesn't want to discuss it, but I am just wondering if anyoen has had an experience with this type of behavior?

Our pick of the answers:

I think he just has a fetish for women's shoes. It's not so unusual that he's straight because most men who get a sexual thrill from women's clothes or shoes are straight and they like women hence the attraction to their garb. For me, being gay, I like certain articles of clothes that are for men like jockstraps. I think those are hot on a guy, but the jockstrap itself isn't that much of a turn on unless I know who was wearing it before hand! ;-) I also like guys in high top basketball sneakers and skater shoes, so I guess we all have our kinks!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment