Thursday 31 October 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Sandy asks…

which one's the better buy? a pair of nine west pumps or a technomarine watch?

my cousin's 18th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks & i'm planning to give her a nice present. she loves both the pumps & the watch.. but my budget is running low i could only afford one.

Our pick of the answers:

If I were picking for me it would be the pumps every time! But buying a present for some else, I might get the watch. Shoes could not fit right or be the wrong size. The watch should be fine right out of the box. So if she has already tried the shoes on, then definitely pick those. If not get here the watch.

Lizzie asks…

Are pointy black pumps still in style?

I have a pair of Nine West stilletos that are very classy. I got them a few years ago when the pointy style was very in. I was just wondering, are they still in style? They're getting a bit old and I think it's time I buy another cute pair of black pumps. What is the most in style for 2010? For example, open toes, mary janes, platform, etc. Uh, I'm 17 haha.

Our pick of the answers:

I personally like variations of open toed the best right now. Pointy shoes are kind of classic, and are still in style as far as business casual wear, but if you are looking for heels to go out it, I would go with something a little trendier right now. Just don't go with platforms like you listed, those are a no-go

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment