Wednesday 23 October 2013

Your Questions About High Heels

Mary asks…

what are the benefits of wearing high heels?

I want to know what are the benefits of wearing high heels, some girls tell me they wear it to look sexy, how can it make you look sexy? Friends, why do you choose to wear high heels?

Our pick of the answers:

Incredible sex appeal. In addition to making women taller, high heels force the back to arch, pushing the breasts forward and the butt rearward, thus accentuating the female form.

Linda asks…

How to get used to wearing high heels often and for long periods of time?

I have something like 150 pairs of high heels, I have 300 pairs of shoes in total. I want to start wearing my high heels more often to work and in my everyday life. I want to wear them more often but I always get sore feet if I wear them for long periods of times. The gel cushions don't really help, I find them awkward and uncomfortable for me.

Our pick of the answers:

I would start with chunkier heels or wedges. I don't wear heels very often, but when i go out I could dance all night in my chunky heels, but can't even walk to the bar in slimmer ones lol. =)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment