Thursday 31 October 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Jenny asks…

If I am a ladies size 7M (medium width), what size am I in wide shoes?

the shoes i want only come in wide or narrow sizes.

Our pick of the answers:

Well, I would say it would be hard to fit into a wide, because if you change the size, it still will not change the width of the shoe. You can try going down a half-size, but I'm not sure that would work.

Maria asks…

Hey ladies! Need best pumps & dress shoes for wide feet?

I'm always in pumps for work. But I have 2 shoe stretchers that I keep going at all times on different pairs of shoes because my chub chub piggy feet are too wide. ALL of my shoes need to be stretched out width wise. But I'm really tired of doing this. I love pumps and stylish shoes. I've had some luck with Jessica Simpson - it seems a lot of her shoes are made for people with wide feet. But looking for more options since I'm not really into 2 inch platforms :) Not really into the 'earthy' style shoes that look most comfy. Any suggestions? Going one size bigger is not an option - because then they slip off the back. :( Thank you for the info on Torrid - I will check them out!

Our pick of the answers:

I suffer the same problem i hate it i also love heels i usually go to torrid they are a plus size store so theyre shoes are the same, i also go to payless they have stylish shoes and online if you go to shoedazzle i believe they have some too. Hope it helps

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment