Saturday 26 October 2013

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Flat Feet

Mandy asks…

What is a good stylish women's shoes without any heels?

Hello fashion friendly people! I'm looking for good women's shoes to go to work in. The type of place I work in has lots of safety issues with shoes. Specifically, I need the shoe to cover the toes and most of the top of the foot. Also, I can not wear heels over 1 inch high. I would like it to be flexible, too. Unfortunately, that leaves me wearing sneakers all the time, and I feel pretty dumpy looking. Men in the work place wear loafers or dress shoes. But the women are having lots of trouble finding something that meets the requirements and looks professional. Flats are great, but they do not cover the top of my foot. Fashion isn't a big deal for us, but I can't look sloppy and I'm not an old lady. So I'm stuck. Are there any recommendations on a flat women's shoe that meets these requirements? Any names of styles or brands I could try out? Thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

What about something like this? Http://www.dansko.com/#detail,Sienna,Sausalito,2 or like this http://www.merrell.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/W-F-F/15540W/0/Gender-Gallery-Root/Women/Footwear/Filters/Womens/Encore-Adams I have some Merrell clogs that I wear a lot. While they won't land me on the fashion pages, they are comfy to wear all day long.

Sharon asks…

Are these cute shoes for work?

With fall almost here I need to start thinking about casual comfy shoes for work. I will wear my sandals and flats till it gets too cold . . .and then I have to think about socks and shoes. . . ugh :( I just need an opinion on these shoes or if you can suggest shoes that have a mary jane flat style. They have to be flats as I am on my feet all day, its a office casual setting (but not too casual) these are the shoes http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/flats/80555849-casdorph/97

Our pick of the answers:

Those are perfect for work, and they are adorable!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment