Tuesday 22 October 2013

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Laura asks…

What shoes to wear with leggings?

Well first of all I should say that I am a gay boy who loves women's clothes. I love the feel of wearing leggings with a thong underneath, but I don't know what shoes would look cute with them. The leggings I have are black and I have a pair of black 5" pointed toe pumps. Would this match, or are there any other suggestions on other shoes to wear? Thanks for the Kim Kardashian reference. I would love to be her if I could, she wears the cutest clothes :(

Our pick of the answers:

You can wear that, you can pretty much wear any shoe! Flats, high heel boots, uggs, high tops, anything! Hope i helped((:

Ruth asks…

Where can i buy plain shoes to decorate?

I'm looking for some site where i can buy plain shoes to decorate. Both men's than woman's. The most cheaper and plain you can please... I'm from italy, i'll buy it by internet. Thank u very much

Our pick of the answers:

Here is some womens shoes http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-LUCKY-Patent-Ballet-Pumps/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1180953&cid=13685&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-pumps-shoes-25/

No comments:

Post a Comment