Tuesday 22 October 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 13

Lisa asks…

Please describe in detail or show me some shoe styles my 13 yr old niece might like?

She wears a ladies size 7 1/2 and she wants to wear what the other girls in school are wearing. However, I need to buy her a pair of black flats or low heeled dress shoes for chorus and another pair of everyday shoes that will go with her school clothes. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful because she is going through that difficult stage where she doesn't know what she likes, only what she doesn't which makes it difficult to shop with and for her.

Our pick of the answers:

Http://www.zumiez.com/zshop/ProductDetail.aspx?DepartmentID=5&CategoryID=621&ShopByBrand=False&OrganizationID=1301&ProductID=86316

Lizzie asks…

Do ladies often pay attention to the size of a guy's feet.?

I'm not referring to the stereotype about big feet, but larger feet are considered a manly trait. My girlfriend actually noticed mine in flip flops, and came up and started talking to me. I hate it when guys wear shoes that are too big. It took me 18 years to grow my size 13's, so I hate posers who have little feet, but fake having man-sized.

Our pick of the answers:

My boyfriend has big hairy feet and I love it! Then again, I have a thing for feet....

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment