Wednesday 30 October 2013

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Betty asks…

am i a normal teen???or just plain ... weird.?

ok...it really is just my sister making me feel this way no one else in my family really seems to care. i like old things. i really dont like modern day music its stupid and basically lacks value altogether. i'm ore into to the oldies and classics ..i prefer classical music and i a fan of jpop as well. my sis would say '' really why are you listening to the Asian and old people music''...what should it matter to her??? next my grades..i make high scores...am always near the top of my classes and im pretty smart for my age *then she comes out '' ugh u nerd no boy is gunna wanna talk to some smart lame"...again is that what u say to you YOUNGER sister.??? my interest...im HUGE anime and manga fan maybe an otaku if u wanna go into further detail so im always on the computer watching and reading and again she say ''ugh why dont u grow up act like a teen, kiss a boy act your age.'' another intrest is reading heavy novels...so she'd see me reading and she continually come at me with the nerd and lame jokes...also i like old Disney movies like the lion king and stuff....and she would say '' oh i hope you grow out of that stupid cartoon phase and act your age'' and last but not least my over all appearance. i dont like make up cause to me its to much work to perfect mayb sometimes i'll do eyeliner or lip gloss and nail polish but thats it. my style of clothing is mostly hoodies skinny leg jeans an sneakers + flats and some boots + i go to a uniform school so not like it matters right??? she's always calling me a town boy saying ''that i hope u become more girly soon* when really girly is not my thing im more punk rocker with a tip of girly but all out girly like she is mini skirts high heels and super tight shirts are not me i like it simple but not dull and blendy in. really some one tell me is my sister just super judge mental or am i just abnormal??? (excuse my bad typing and grammar and english altogether im sort of in a rush) im 14 and my sis is 19. i would tell my parents but they have jobs that require them to travel so i don't get a chance my other siblings left and went to college and well one in boarding school so it's pretty much just me her and the nanny and the nanny can barely get English (she's french).

Our pick of the answers:

Join the club hon, you just described my life, 'cept for the fact that I kinda sorta punched my sister in the face the very last time she said something like that. I would recommend this, but this is a family friendly site so I am just gonna give you the best advice I can- Tell her that she can go **** herself, (sorry for language, at least I used stars instead) and that if she doesn't like your style that she should just keep that to herself.

Linda asks…

A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

Well, I'm going to a huge party this evening and I'm not sure what to wear...it's a dance party... I really really would like to wear my new high waist short yellow shorts with my favourite bright turquoise bugs bunny t-shirt and I would wear my pink high heeled high top converse with it. I'll tuck my shirt into the high waisted yellow shorts and wear a thick grey belt to accessorize. I think I'll put my hair up into a ponytail and clip on fake pink highlights to match my cool shoes. I love to stand out from the crowd with my own bright style...do you think I would be the hit of the party???? Hope you can help me...do you like it?!

Our pick of the answers:

I LOVE the sound of your outfit..everything about it, any chance you have knee high socks? Youd be like..80s hip hopish..anyways best outfit ever for a party, no lie.. One of the persons up there said all those colors blah blah blah dont listen! Man..i wish i had those yellow shorts with your shirt and shoes..and possibly knee high socks, but probably not..sigh.. Anywas YEAH! Ope..forgot the belt..love the belt too..wish i had it..

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment