Wednesday 23 October 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Helen asks…

How d I get out of a fashion rut???

I think I look dowdy and plain. Im five ten and 125 pounds and nothing fits right. Shirts are too short in length and the same goes for pants. And I guess shoe makers must think if you have big feet, you desrve ugly shoes. I dont know what to do.

Our pick of the answers:

Most department stores have tall sizes for women. There are specialty stores out there for tall women. Just do a web search. There's way too many to list. Http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Apparel/Women_s/Tall_Sizes/ Zappos has large sizes, as well as many other places. Be happy that you are tall, us short women want more height!

Lizzie asks…

When women dangle their shoes while wearing heels and hose and do shoeplay do you think they notice it?

When women do this do you think that they do it to tease men or, do they not even notice it themselves, and why? Because I get really turned on when women do this, especially while wearing heels and hose.

Our pick of the answers:

As sexy as that is, I actually think it's just an unconcious act. Especially with shoes that slip off easily at the heel, I'm guessing it just feels good to slip the foot out for a bit. It sure is sexy though! :-)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment